Because Valentines Day is coming up, I've decided to answer these 14 questions about me and my other half.
1. Where did you meet your other half?
The mall while I was working.
2. How long have you been with your significant other?
Since February 1st, 2005 officially. We had hung out and dated for a few months before that, but it wasn't serious and we didn't make it official until that date.
3. If you're married, when did you say "I do"?
The first time: November 16th, 2006 (or was it 15th? Don't judge it was a very bad month for me, I lost my grandfather the week before). The second time: November 12th, 2016
4. What song did you walk down the aisle to?
The first time: nothing, we were married by a JP. The second time: The Beauty and the Beast theme (instrumental version)
5. Do you have any children yet?
6. What's your favorite thing about your other half?
I can laugh and have fun with him even when I feel like crying.
7. Were you and your other half high school sweethearts?
Nope. But I met him once in High School and completely forgot about it until after we were together.
8. Where was your first date? I don't actually know.
We didn't really go on an official date. We just went from hanging out as friends to him spending an entire weekend at my house and never leaving. LOL!
9. How long were you dating before you said "I love you"?
4 or 5 months maybe? We had been together unofficially for quite a few months before that so it could have been more like 6 or 7 months.
10. How long were you dating your other half before he/she proposed?
Almost a year. He proposed to me on Thanksgiving 2005, which was also my 21st birthday.
11. Where is your favorite place you have traveled with your other half?
I don't really have one. Pittsburgh maybe? I love all the road trips we've been on.
12. How do you and your other half usually spend Valentines Day?
If we aren't doing dinner and a movie, we move the coffee table, cover the floor in blankets and pillows, and get cozy while we watch movies at home once the kids are in bed.
13. What does your favorite 'date night' consist of?
Same as above.
14. What is the best gift you have received from your other half?
I can't answer this. He buys me things all the time and I love everything he's ever gotten me. Especially my Disney stuff! If I had to choose, the thing that got me excited the most was when he found and bought a Beauty and the Beast sheet from an old bedding set I had as a kid. It's the little things...